Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spring...In January?!?

Hey everyone!!!

I have been lacking in blog posts again, I know, I know, but I am working on lots of cool stuff, some related to my beauty channel/blog and some outside of it!

ANYWAYS.
I's January, and where I live we are supossed to be sledding right now...not shaving our legs and putting on adorable new dresses you got from Forever21 at the beach last week. (It''s 70 degrees!!)
Haha.

Here it is!!




Tied a ribbon into a bow and pinned it with a bobby pin =)

Here is my version of flat iron curls!!! Should I make a video tutorial on how I do it? I think yes. =)


 Hope y'all enjoyed!!

Sophiiee =)

www.sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

www.youtube.com/sophielizabeth07

www.pinterest.com/sophiie/

@Sophiiiee16 on twitter!

sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

http://chickapproved.com/profile/17830

No comments:

Post a Comment