Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pretty Tough - Outfit of the Day 5/10/11

Hey! I was feeling girly today, so I wanted lots of pink. I reached for my pink tie-dye skirt, pink hair-bow, and then to add a tough funky edge to it, my pink converse high tops. (Which I purchased for $14 at my local resale shop...SCORE!)
I felt pretty tough wearing my converse and having my butterfly henna tattoo on! haha, here are the pictures =)





The butterfly henna tattoo I got at the beach!


For makeup, I put on a little light pink eyeshadow, then silver eyeliner, then hot pink lips! I used my new Covergirl LipPerfection lipstick in temptress. LOVE it!!

And my adorable skull earrings! 


Hope you enjoyed!!

Skirt by London Jean
Tank by Miley Cyrus Max Azria
Earrings unknown
and Pink Converse High tops...converse, haha.


Sophiiee =)

2 comments: