Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reveiw! VMV HypoallergenicsRe-Everything Eye Serum

I got this little sample of eye cream in my first Birchbox, and decided to put it up to the test!! I started using it once a day every night before bed on January 10th, and I took pictures every 7 days, for a month. Here are the results!!




First use!! I use it right after I wash my face.
Again, (and as always) after I washed my face. No significant difference yet.
After 2 weeks of use, I found that I haven't been reaching for my concealer as much, let alone using as much as I used to. Fabulous!!



After 3 weeks of use, I can see a lot of the darkness has disappeared! As well as some of those annoying under-eye bags. Wahoo!
 Sorry this is somewhat of a shadow-y picture. After 4 weeks of use, I am very happy with the overall results. My eye area is softer, brighter, my bags are less noticeable, and I don't really need concealer! I think that is fabulous!


I also wanted to note that after washing my face, I know it can be red and such, and I realized I should have taken picture of my eye after my face has calmed down as well. So I know the difference in these pictures isn't much, but I can promise you, in real-life the results are there!!




Hope you enjoyed this little review!

Sophiiiee =)

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe!! (and check out all the links!)


youtube!
www.youtube.com/sophieelizabeth07

tumblr!
www.sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

twitter!
@Sophiiiee16

email!
sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

chick approved!
www.chickapproved.com/

8tracks!!
8tracks.com/sophieelizabeth7



See ya'll soon!!

Sophiiiee =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment