Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sheer Genius

I came across this adorable sheer shirt-dress at T.J. Maxx for $20 a few weeks ago, but when I brought it home I realized that  I had NOTHING that would work underneath it!
Well, what a quinky-dink when I was shopping in a local boutique and they got in a fabulous new basic, that I'm gonna call the cami-dress. It is strapless, totally fitted, one size, and NEON pink. Oh, and did I mention it was only $15? Yeah. So I'm hoping that I'll be able to find more of these in different colors, because they are fantabulous!!!
Also, I just ordered this dress to wear underneath it as well, to make sequins a little more wearable =)
Today I wore it with the shirt-dress with a sparkly peacock ring, some black and clear crystal drop earrings, and a 3-tier crystal necklace.






Dress: by Petticoat Alley
Cami-dress by: M&B


Hope you enjoyed!!

Sophiiiee =)


Youtube

Twitter

Tumblr

Email

No comments:

Post a Comment