Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spring Wedding

This is not an outfit I've worn recently, but I forgot to upload it!
My cousin got married in April. He married a fantastic girl, the wedding was beautiful and everything was great! I had the honor to play the song that the bride walked down the isle to, on piano. (Was so nervous, but then out in the hallway I was doing ninja kicks in heels. Because I did it!)

I'm happy for them, and I know they are super happy with each other!

Here's the outfit...



Makeup was purples a blues, with pink cheeks and lips. Really doesn't show up well on an overcast day.
Thanks for reading!!

See you soon!
Sophiiee =)

youtube!
www.youtube.com/sophieelizabeth07

tumblr!
www.sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

twitter!
@Sophiiiee16

email!
sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

chick approved!
www.chickapproved.com/

8tracks!!
8tracks.com/sophieelizabeth7

No comments:

Post a Comment