Sunday, December 12, 2010

Makeup Tutorial inspired by: The Tourist

So, my dad, sister and I went to see The Tourist at the theater the other day. Not ONLY was it a fantastic movie, but I was hypnotized by all the sparkly jewelry, gorgeous gowns, and makeup!!
 So I was inspired to do a tutorial kind of post on the makeup Angelina Jole wore after she and the Tourist guy got to the hotel and had dinner. It was a really smokey eye, all matte, with dark brown and black. And then of course, a red lip. So here's what i was able to pull together!




 So first, I used the bronze Wet 'n' Wild eyelinder, heated it up under a lighter real quick, (a trick to make it more blendable..is that a word?) and smeared that all over my lid, where the shadow was going, to act as a base and make the color look more intense. Then taking the Revlon shadow in Sable,and (a dark brown/coppery color..I didnt remember i had an actual brown brown..it was 1am.) my shadow brush, and packed that onto the entire lid, and blended it up into the crease, so when your eyes are open, you can see the color, but it's not to extreme. Then I took the Sally Beauty Supply Quad, and using the darkest brown, took the pencil brush and applied it in the outer V, in a very sharp V-shape, then using the blending brush, blended it in, out, and up more, creating a softer look. Then i took my black eyeliner and smudged that along top and bottom lashlines with the tip of my flat brush. I took my white eyeliner and put that on my inner corner, and packed some matte white shadow on top of that.
 Use a very light pink blush, high up on your cheekbones.
 Then add the red lip! This is Maybellene Colorsensational Lipstick in Red Revival.




 Brushes, from left to right: Pencil, Blending, Flat, and Shadow.
I lso listed all of the supplies and products I used, not including foundation and concealer and all that good stuff.
the movie was set in Italy, so im going to say an Italian goodbye.

Caio!!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment