Sunday, January 23, 2011

Missing the blogs =(

Hey! So I know I have not been blogging lately, but I do have lots to blog about as soon as i get the picture space!

I have bought the new Fit Me foundation from Maybellene and looooveeee it! Also same thing with the Physicians Formula Happy Boost powder. It has adorable packaging and it's really great stuff. So I will be doing reviews on those.

And this year I am going to prom, so I am already obsessing over finding a dress. I was thinking about doing posts about my search for dresses and finding the right shoes and of course the hair and makeup I will be doing. I am soooo exited already, and its not till May!

Anyways, I hope to have the picture space within the next week or so. I promise!

Seeya later!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment