Monday, November 22, 2010

Mini-Haul

So, I dont know how many of ya'll are interested, but lots of beauty gurus, (i want to be one) do hauls, where they buy a bunch of stuff, then review it, and post pics and all that. Sooooo here's a mini-haul, (i didnt get that much) of stuff that I purchased today.

 Adorable clutch by Nine West, on SALE for $10!!!



 Black Mary Janes by Rampage for $15...yes they were on sale too

 I got this at the store i work at downtown.
 Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow in Creme Brulee $2...I use this over my concealer to set it and make my eye area brighter.


Thats all for today!! Actually, i got 2 headbands, black with rhinestones, but they are alllll the way up in my room and didnt feel like getting them.
Yes.
I'm that lazy today.

Seeya!!
Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment