Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nature at it's Best (that sounds really cheesy doesnt it? how about...) Nature Captured!

Hey! So today I wanted to post some of my best pictures I've gotten from outside.
I have lots more outdoor pictures, so there will probably be more posts like this in the future. I have a thing for pretty skylines. I just can't take enough pictures of them! Anyways, I'm gonna stop chatting now, cause no one wants to read words, everyone loves picture books! =D (actually, I do love reading a lot, hahaha)

 Pretty Colors =)

 Strrreeeeccchh!!


 This one above I took while riding in a car, and it was raining. So thats how i got the cool shooting star effect! =)

 This is the BEST picture I've ever gotten of the moon!


Thanks for stopping by!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment