Monday, May 9, 2011

Beach Trip

Hey!! 
This past Sunday, my family decided to surprise our dad by taking him to the beach for his birthday. Unfortunately, someone spilled the beans, so it wasn't as much of a surprise as we wanted it to be, but it was still tons of fun I didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are some of the better ones.

The seagulls would dive down and take chips from our hands! It was super cool.



Excuse the person putting their shorts on in the background xD It was the only time I could get this photo they moved a second later.



A cool Venus fly trap statue downtown where were were visiting, 

Me in my new white linen pants....covered in chocolate ice cream. I warn you, no matter how careful you promise yourself you'll be, don't eat ice cream with white clothes on.



Hope you enjoyed!!

Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment