Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yellow Roses (lack of imagination today) Outfit of the Day 6.10.11

Yeah, sorry about the oh so creative title. I am getting sick, and I'm super tired and kinda out of it. But, I still have enough brain power left to put together this cute outfit using a pretty skirt with yellow roses on it. I couple years ago I was obsessed with all the cute spring skirts they had for only $13 each at T.J. Maxx. I havn't worn them in a while, as I have been obsessed with denim skirts this year. Since I am packing all my denim skirts for Disney world, I am left with all my floral and printed skirts. So look out for more outfits of the day featuring them.


I did my everyday makeup, but with a pop of purple underneath, and some bright pink lips.






Skirt by French Atmosphere (whoever that is xD )
Tank from Forever21
Shoes by Dexter for Rack Room Shoes
All accessories...I don't really know, haha.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment