Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just chillax...(Daytona Beach pictures)

Hey everyone!

So as I mentioned in my last post, I had just gotten back home from a 12 day vacation to Daytona beach and Disney World!
I will post 2 series of both trips. One series will be photography from the beach, another fun pictures of what we did there. Then, photography from Disney, and fun pictures from there as well!

Today's post will be Daytona photography. That beach was great, they had a boardwalk with some rides, lots of shops full of all the same cheap beach souvenir junk (that I love and bought some of, hahaha) and I just LOVED the vibe of the entire place. I felt soooo relaxed and carefree, and that's one of the best feelings in the world to me. Anyways, here are some pictures.
 Hope you enjoy!

South of the Border!! This was on the road trip there.



Waiting on his parents so he could go swim. Awww =)





Me and my friend Morgan went on this!

Morgan and her dad watching the taffy maker. Cute picture =)






 
One of my favorites!
 Well, that's all for now!
I'll be working on some youtube videos and my next post, so keep checking back!


Sophiiee =)

 My youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment