Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blue and Pink Girly Tutorial

Hey everyone!
Here is the blog post with a list of what I used and pictures of the new tutorial I posted on youtube. You can watch it here:

Link to tutorial =)

And here are the pictures, with the list of products used listed below =)






Eyes:
Bon Bon Shadow in Blue and White
Wet 'n' Wild Eyeliner in Charcoal, White and Light Blue
E.L.F. Grey and black eyeshadow
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara (forgot to apply during video!)
Face
N.Y.C. Blushable Cream Blush in Pink Flash
Bella Ille Fiore bronzer and blush
Lips:
N.Y.C. Lipstick in Fragile Pink
E.L.F. Lipgloss in Countess



Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me =)

Subscribe to me on youtube!
SophieElizabeth07

Follow me on Twitter!
@Sophiiiee16

Follow my tumblr!
sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

Email me!
sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com


Seeya!

Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment