Monday, August 29, 2011

Feilds of Wild Lavender

Hello, hello!!

Okay, I bet you guys are like, "Really, Sophie? Another outfit of the day? Where's the fun stuff!!" at the moment. Well, I do realize I've been slacking recently, and just been doing post of outfits because really, they are the easiest and quickest to make. I do have tons of free time this week, so I will be hard at work on tutorials, photography, and who knows what else! (Also, I am still working on that giant haul video/post! I still have to pick my items up off of layaway this week!)
So yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
Also, the inspiration for the title came from what the dress reminded me of. I live where there is a lot of horse farms, and open fields, and during the summertime, (My FAVE season!) they are all FILLED with lavender wildflowers!! Just such a beautiful sight =) 

Here we go =)





I did a smokey, rusty, dusty rose eye, with pink cheeks and pink/purpleish lips. Let me know if you want a tutorial on this look

Also the hairstyle I wore, I liked a lot! It's just a wrap-around french braid, going into a side ponytail then I tied some hair around the base of the pony and bobby-pinned it.

Thanks so much for reading!!!

Sophiiee =D



My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SophieElizabeth07

Check out my tumblr for sneak peeks of what I'm about to do next! http://sophieslalaland.tumblr.com/

Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/Sophiiiee16

email me! sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

1 comment: