Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rainbow Florals - OOTD 8.3.11

Hey everyone!
This past Wednesday I was asked out on a date by a very nice guy. We went and had dinner at Olive Garden then hung out with my sister a little bit afterwards. Anyway, it gave me an exceuse to wear one of the new dresses I got for $12 (yes, you read right) at my local resale shop. I absolutley LOVE this dress and it fits me so well!

Here it is!

Haha my dog Louis had to get in the picture =D too cute!



Makeup was pretty simple. Purple smokey eye, pink cheeks and hot pink lips.









Shoes by Alfani
Dress by Sequin Hearts
Earrings are unknown
Ring is handmade from my local coffee shop and handmade market.


Hope you enjoyed!
I would LOVE your feedback on how I'm doing with my blog and such! So leave a comment below or email me at sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

To see what I'm going to do next, follow my tumblr:
sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

Watch my youtube for hauls, tutorials and more!
SophieElizabeth07

Follow me on twitter!
@Sophiiiee16

Seeya soon!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment