Friday, August 19, 2011

Love You Like A Love Song - Look 1

Hey everybody!
Today I have an exiting series I'm going to start, and it will be a series of looks including hair and makeup, all inspired by the looks Selena Gomez wore in her music video, Love You Like  A Love Song. All of her her looks were unique and fun, so I decided to recreate and share them with you guys! Here I am going to post look 1, which is the first look you see in the video when she's at the karaoke club. It's very dramatic, with giant, voluminous, messy, curls and deep smokey purple eyes with bright orangey-red lips. This has to be my favorite look of them all, because of how dramatic and (dare I say?) sexy it is.  Below are the videos, and a list of all the products I used for each one.

                                  This is Part 1, the makeup tutorial

The second part wouldn't show up, but here is the link!


Eyes -
Revlon Line Fantasy Cream eyeliner in Plum
E.L.F. Eyeshadow Palette
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Quad in Berries and Cream
BonBons eyeshadow pigment in White
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

Face -
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Powder in Naturally Beige
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder in Translucent
N.Y.C. Blushable Cream Stick blush in Plaza Pink
N.Y.C. Cheek Glow blush in Central Park Pink

Lips -
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Siren
Maybellene ColorSensational Lipstick in Red Revival
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Coral Glow
N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in 556

Hair -
Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Mousse
Sunsilk Daring Volume Mousse
Garnier Fructis Style Brilliante Shine Glistening Drops
Sunsilk Hold Me Forever Hairspray
Tresseme Heat Tamer Spray



Thank you guys SO much for reading and watching!!!

Don't forget to follow me =)

Subsribe to my youtube!
SophieElizabeth07

Follow me on Twitter!
@Sophiiiee16

Follow my tumblr!
sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

email me!
sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

Seeya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment