Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Buttons and Belts

For some reason I've been in a style rut. You know, when you wear the same kinda style every day? I like never do that, so this is a first. So...I decided to blog about it!
If you haven't figure it out already, my rut is all about belted button downs.
Here is a series of pictures showing how I wear my button downs and belts.

Equestrian-esque
Casual

At a music fest down where I live. Lots of fun! Garden-party/music fest-esque.
Taylor Swifty!!







First Pic: 
Top-Hollister
Jeans-Forever21
Boots-Limelight for Rack Room Shoes
Belt-N/A

Second Pic: 
Top-Ralph by Ralph Lauren
Jeans-can't remember the brand for the life of me.
Shoes-N/A
Belt-Forever21

Third Pic:
Top-Ralph by Ralph Lauren
Skirt-Ralph by Ralph Lauren
Shoes-N/A
Belt-Forever21
Hat-From Dollar General
Bag-Tommy Hilfiger


Fourth Pic:
Tank: L.E.I.
Top: Liz Claiborne
Skirt: Spring Street
Boots: Limelight from Rack Room Shoes
Belt: Forever 21



Hope you enjoyed!! And thanks for reading =)

youtube: www.youtube.com/sophieelizabeth07

twitter: @Sophiiiee16

tumble: www.sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

email: sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com



Sophiiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment