Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween OOTD!

HAPPY (totally belated!) HALLOWEEN!

Haha, it's obviously not Halloween anymore, but this is my costume. Minnie Mouse!
I stayed home and handed out candy, but after the candy was gone I went to a small party where I enjoyed some classic s'mores, and some s'mores with recees cups instead of chocolate!!
Here are a couple of pictures, and also a link to my Minnie Mouse makeup tutorial!

My modified version. Added jeans and a jacket cause it was cold. Brrr.



The original version of my costume...with a sequin mini skirt. Then it got cold!



The Video:





I hope you all enjoyed!!
What were you for Halloween? I'd love to know!

Seeya soon!!

Sophiiiee =)



www.youtube.com/sophieelizabeth07

www.sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

twitter: @Sophiiiee16

email: sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment