Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweater and Leather - OOTD 11.5.11

Hey hey!!

I am so happy, because the weather is finally getting to a regular around where I live. Before, we were in 102 degree summer, straight to 50 degree winter. Skipped fall altogether. But thankfully, it has regulated and we have some nice, sunny, 60 degree fall days. Although my fave season is summertime, I am LOVING the fall. I get great pictures!!! (Post on some fall photography soon!!)
This sweater featured here is, in one word, fantabulous. (what other word is there? haha) It's soft, stretchy, comfy, a cowl neck, and PERFECT for fall. The only downside is that it is so delicate. If anything at all snags on it, you got yourself a small hole. I have a hole in the back of the right sleeve, but thankfully because I'm a knitter, I picked up the stitches, put them into a couple safety pins, and after I find some matching thread I can knit the hole back together.
Also the "leather" jacket here is not leather, it's fake. But I LOVE it! It was $40 at T.J. Maxx last year, and I have only worn it twice, but after rediscovering it, it will be worn much more often.

Without further ado, here are the pictures =)




I was happy...I actually had a fantastic hair day, hahaha.

Bedazzled bug eye glasses! LOVE em!


Sweater-
Jacket-
Jeans-
Shoes-
Earrings and glasses- N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment