Sunday, July 24, 2011

Emma Watson Dramatic Metallics tutorial

Hey everyone!!!
So I posted a new tutorial on youtube, and it's Emma Watson's makeup from the Harry Potter premere. I saw it and was immediately like "Gotta do that!". So here are photos, a link to the video, and a list of what I used.







Products used:

Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeshadow stick in black
Wet 'n' Wild Longwear lipstick in a bronze color (used on eyes)
E.L.F. Matte Black eyeshadow from one of their palette's
Any gold cream base
E.L.F. Gold shadow from one of their palette's
E.L.F. Coppery/bronzy shadow from one of their palette's
Gold glitter mascara. Got it from Walmart around Halloween.
Another E.L.F. shadow, in a shimmery black.
Wet 'n' Wild eye kohl in black
Maybellene Great Lash mascara in waterproof black
Bella Ille Fiore Bronzer from my Box but I suggest N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny
Bobby Brown blush in Desert Rose
N.Y.C. Lipstick in Mousse
Lancome Colorfever gloss in Inferno (I guess? it was a sampler)

Emma's Makeup

My tutorial on Youtube

So that's about all there is to it!!
I hope you guys enjoyed!

Sophiiee =)


youtube: SophieElizabeth07

tumblr: sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

twitter: @Sophiiiee16

email: sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment