Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's Glitter Time! (Fourth of July outfit+makeup)

Haaaaapy belated 4th of July! I am one day late, but hey, better late than never right?

So today I'm going to show you my outfit and makeup that I wore for the 4th. Red, white and blue, and GLITTER! And LOTS of it too!

Here we go:

Red lips,  and red white and silver glitter on eyes!
My outfit! Sparkly blue top, white jeans, and (not pictured) red peep toe flats.
Tutorial for long lasting glitter tattoos going up on youtube soon!

Got my stars on!
FYI- DON'T use lash glue to attach glitter...use lip balm. Cause lash glue hurts to take off your eyelid...especially with glitter.


So how was your fourth? Watch fireworks or buy them yourself? Where I live, we got a ton of rain, so we didn't get to see any =( But oh well, there will be more July 4ths.

If you would like a tutorial on the makeup, please leave a comment below, or send me a message on youtube account, here.

Seeya later!!!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment