Friday, July 29, 2011

Purple Wildflowers - Outfit of the day 7.28.11

Hey everyone! I realized I haven't done an outfit of the day post in a little while, so I decided to dress up on my day off and do that, plus a makeup tutorial!










Dress by Charlotte Russe
Shoes are Dexter from Payless
Necklace and ring are from my local coffee shop and handmade shop
earrings were a gift


ALSO, a tutorial for the makeup I'm wearing!

Makeup Tutorial

Products used:


Rimmel London eyeshadow single in Plum Romance
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Shadow in 006 Sable
Light purple shadow from my E.L.F. Bright Eye Edition shadow palette
N.Y.C. Black Liquid Liner
E.L.F. Brightening eyeliner in Black
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black
Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow single in Creme Brulee
my Bella Ille Fiore bronzer, but I suggest a matte bronzer like N.Y.C.'s Sunny.
Clinique blush in 108 Cupid
Physicians Formula Happy Booster powder in Translucent (highlighter)
Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick in 901B
Revlon Lip gloss in Lilac Pastille


To see what I'm up to next, visit my tumblr! sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

email me! sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

tweet tweet! twitter: @Sophiiiee16

subscribe to me on youtube: SophieElizabeth07


Please follow me! Giveaway once I hit 50 followers!

Thanks!!
Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment