Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Haul of Random

Hey everyone!

So if you follow my youtube account, you'd have seen the haul video I posted, and as I said in the video, I will post on my blog swatches of products and model some of the clothes/accessories I bought. So here we go!!

My new "W.D.N.Y." tye-dye skirt! I absolutely LOVE it!

New sandals by Libby Edelman
Rhinestone cuff by H&M, leather and gemstone bracelet from a local shop.

From left: Pure Ice in French Kiss, Gold Rush, and Heartbreaker, then Sally Hanson Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Clolor in Lilac Chantilly and Sunrise, Sunset.

From left: Lilac Chantilly Heartbreaker, Gold Rush, French Kiss, and on thumb, Sunrise, Sunset.
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Siren
Items that I bought, but were not featured in the haul video:

Ok, so these look so cute right? They are, but in person, while your moving around, the way the sparkles sparkle, is just amazing and eye-catching, even if I have my hair down.
Kind of a blurry picture sorry, but these are so dainty, and because it has many colors, I will go with many outfits.

Feather earrings, purchased for $10 at my local coffee shop and handmade market.



Liz Claiborne linen button down shirt. $6 at my local consignment shop!


So thats all! If you watched the video haul, then you'll notive a few things have been addded here that were not mentioned in the video.

I hope you enjoyed!!


Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment