Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update!

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a while since the last post, but I promise I am hard at work brainstorming for more blog posts and youtube videos. I also have a couple new accounts, a new email made just for you and my fellow youtubers, so that you all can contact me with any requests, questions, tips, you name it.
The other account I have created is a tumblr. I will post little sneak peeks of tutorials and such there!
 And also, I have a twitter that I have shared on here before, but I will re-post the link again.

Like I said above, I am working hard on lots of stuff, so stay tuned!!


Email me! sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

tumblr! sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

tweet tweet! my twitter: @Sophiiiee16

The "Update" video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX4m8-_vxig&feature=channel_video_title


Seeya!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment