Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Multi-Metallic Manicure

Hey everyone!
Today is a nail tutorial, using only 2 polishes, but making a high impact! Whever I look down at them I'm like "Woah! Those look epic!"

So let's get started =)


Here is what you'll need, in addition to a base and top coat of course. OPI's Silver Shatter, Pure Ice Gold Rush, and (optional, I tried it out to see how it looked...I like gold rush better) Pure Ice Jaguar.
Apply your base coar, let dry, then 2-3 coats of whatever gold color you choose. Like I said, I think Gold Rush looks better. Pictured here I have Gold Rush on the first 3 fingers, then Jaguar on the last 2.

After the coats have dried completely, apply one coat of the Silver Shatter, and watch it work it's magic =)

Apply your top coat, and your done!! You have a eye catching, shiny, sparkly, metallic manicure. 




I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my blog, and also the other links below =)

Thanks!

Sophiiee =D


Youtube: SophieElizabeth07

tumblr: sophieslalaland.tumblr.com

twitter: @Sophiiiee16

email me! (but please keep it spam free) sophieelizabeth07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment