Monday, April 11, 2011

Bows and Pearls - Outfit of the Day 4/9/11

Hey!
So this is the other top that I recently got at T.J. Maxx. Its a loose fitting, grey top with a bow print and a little tie. It's also got straps, but off the shoulder sleeves as well. I didn't get lots of pictures, but here is what I did get that looks good enough to post. I thought it was perfect for pearls and pretty pink makeup.
Sooo....here it be!





 Top - T.J.Maxx
 Jeans - Refuge by Charlotte Russe
 Accessories and cami - unknown
 Shoes -Rampage
Hope you enjoyed,  and I'll see y'all tomorrow! (I will try for a better post, I realize this was kinda short...I'm going prom dress shopping and on a little drugstore makeup shopping spree tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll find something xD )

Sophiiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment