Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fresh Spring Nail Tutorial

I got this awesome mint color polish from Sally Hanson and wanted to use it for something springy, and came up with this! I decided to share it with y'all, because it is super easy, but absolutely adorable, and will put a smile on your face every time you look at your nails =)

Ew, sorry about the un-groomed eyebrows! Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight =P
Sally Hanson Double Duty Strengthening base and top coat, Hard as Nails Extreme wear polish in Mint Sorbet, Nail Art Pen in Light Pink (or pink polish and a brush) and some tiny silver crystals. You can TOTALLY switch up the colors of everything and use whatever combo you want. Orange and purple, blue and green, pink and purple, be creative!

I picked out 10 silver ones =P




Start out with a dry base coat, then add 2 coats of Mint Sorbet (or color of your choice), letting each coat dry.
With your nail art pen, or polish and small brush, draw an outline of a flower. It doesn't have to be perfect. I like how they turned out different and unique. 

Fill in the flower.


While the polish is still wet, take a tiny silver gem and apply to center of the flower. Let dry, then apply a thick top coat. 

And your done! Here is the finished look =) I did this on my toes as well, but only drew flowers on the big toes.




 I hope you all enjoyed!!

Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment