Thursday, April 7, 2011

French Boardwalk - Outfit of the Day 4/5/11

Hello!
So today I am going to share with you my first outfit of the day post!
I am going to take pictures of outfits i spend time putting together, and list all the brands of the clothes I'm wearing. I know lots of beauty gurus do this, so I thought, "Maybe I'll do that..I wonder if my readers will enjoy it...oh why the heck not?"
So here you go! (Oh, I will be naming them as well, and I take my time thinking of them. So I hope they aren't too lame xD )


For makeup, I did a berry lip with navy and white winged eyeliner.



Not much shape in the back, but I guess that's the point of oversize shirts huh?
Not the prettiest feet, sorry xD Also, I only painted the 3 toes that were showing through the peep-toe xD I cheated a bit there.





Top from T.J. Maxx
Jeans from T.J. Maxx
Necklace from a boutique down by the coast. (I cant remember the name at the moment)
Hat from Family Dollar
Shoes are Aerosoles from a thrift shop.


For the record, I don't know if there are any actual boardwalks in France. But I took a lucky guess xD

Hope you enjoyed! See ya tomorrow.

Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment