Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walmart Haul!

Hya!
Sooo todays post will be a little haul of stuff from walmart. A bunch of things that I have been eyeing for a while.

So...not much to say, I guess we'll jump into it!




LOVE this color!!! (and btw, I have no other makeup on...I'm keeping my face fresh for prom!)



Yeah...its upside-down...sorry bout that!



Got this because  someone on youtube suggested it. and I love it!

running out of concealer....again xD







Top row is used wet, bottom row dry.
So the products pictured above are things I swear by.  Absolutely amazing! I will try and do reviews on all these products later, along with my skincare routine.



I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been super duper busy this week.

See y'all later!!


Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment