Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nutella Pancakes

So this afternoon, around lunchtime, my sister I got hungry. Duh.
We didn't know what to make for lunch, then mom suggested pancakes. I had nutella on my mind, as usual, so I automatically went "Nutella pancakes?!?"

I went straight to my laptop and hurriedly typed in "nutella pancakes".
Bingo!
First link was a blog post by someone, and they had make pancake batter from scratch, but added 2 tbsp to it. Well, we were using a mix, but I went ahead and tried it.

Got the mix, got the water got the egg, now for nutella.
The batter turned a creamy light brown color.

We put a couple pancakes on the griddle, and impatiently waited..thankfully it wasn't too long of a wait. As soon as I tried the first one, I was in breakfast (or lunch xD ) HEAVEN!!
They are perfectly light, fluffy, and full of nutella goodness.

I spread nutella on the rest of the pancakes, and I am sitting here right now, eating them while typing this out.

Below are some pictures of the pancakes =)


 If you love nutella, give this a try. You won't be dissapointed!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Sophiiee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment