Thursday, April 28, 2011

Butterfly Wings (outfit of the day 4/28/11)

Today was quite ugly where I live. I was chilly, and raining cats and dogs, with the lights in the house flickering on and off from time to time. So I decided to dress up all bright and pretty on a dark and ugly day. (Later on the sun came out and it got hot and humid so I had to change, but oh well!) I LOVE this top. I got it as my fave consignment shop (haha of course) for only $1.50!! It's so pretty, spring-ish, light and feminine. When I wear it I go all out girly, with flowers, butterflies, and pretty blue, pink and purple pastel makeup. (tutorial on that soon)  Oh and I got the name from the sleeves of the shirt. All wing-like and all xD Here it is =)







Sneak peek of the makeup tutorial I will be posting soon. =)






Top is thanx collection (who? haha)
Jeans are Refuge by Charlotte Russe
Jewelry all unknown
Shoes are Dexter from Payless

Hope you enjoyed, and I will try and post again tomorrow!!


Sophiiee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment